Kaiba Corp Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

JP - how to used it guide

Paradox
    Paradox
    Assistant

Posts60
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    LocationBosnia and Herzegowina, Sarajevo
    Rank Points5 Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record2-2

JP - how to used it guide Empty JP - how to used it guide

Post by Paradox Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

First you gonna need deck. Deck editor is quite user friendly and you can figure it out easily. Find card, double click to add it to deck, right click and than add to side to add it to side deck. Than when that is done, you have to save it. There is small icon of floppy disc on top, and choose path to which you will save deck. Than, to duel, you need opponent.
    You can try to find one using ROOMs (game ---> rooms), but since JP is released only few days ago, i think you wouldn't be so much successful. So you have to find opponent on ham or so.
    Than, than you have done that some of you 2 will have to host (aka LISTEN).

If you are hosting...:
    Spoiler:

If you are connecting...
    Spoiler:

If you have done everything right and hoster can actually host, you will find yourself in duel screen.

Here is where it all happens. Your deck is automatically shuffled but if your want you can shuffle it as much as u want on CTRL + S. Than, to determine who will play first you have to roll dice. This is done on CTRL + R. Once that is decided, you have to draw card, on CTRL + D.
    If want to search deck, discard top card to graveyard, or put card from deck either on top of bottom just right click on card or deck and there will be plenty of possibilities.
    JP doesn't have automated actions for adding cards from deck, sending them to grave, rfg, activating and so, and only way (at least for now) is to move card manually where ever you want to.
    Single left click on extra deck provides you look at your extra deck. Same goes to grave and rfg.
    And yeah, one more thing. To subtract or add certain amount of lp there are 2 way.
    One way is that you go manually to middle of screen, where LP are shown, right click and substract or add fixed amounts. Other is, that use your chat and write "/lp -xxx" to lose xxx points or "/lp xxx" to gain xxx lp. (without quotation marks ofc).

I hope my little guide helped you guys. Ask any question if u have them. Also, feel free to reward me with rep if this really helped you.
    Peace Smile
    Anzo
    Anzo
    Assistant

Posts135
    Money7
    Reputation3
    Join date2011-04-22

JP - how to used it guide Empty Re: JP - how to used it guide

Post by Anzo Wed May 04, 2011 12:48 pm

KCVDS > JP , nuff said
    Paradox
    Paradox
    Assistant

Posts60
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    LocationBosnia and Herzegowina, Sarajevo
    Rank Points5 Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record2-2

Post by Paradox Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Anzo wrote:KCVDS > JP , nuff said
    Wouldn't agree at all.
    TheWiseman
    TheWiseman
    Assistant

Posts138
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-25
    LocationSoul Society
    Global RankUnranked

Post by TheWiseman Wed May 04, 2011 3:24 pm

It sounds a lot like a dueling system I used to use that was actually an online Java App that used a lot of the same mechanics. It is no longer useable, however, as the people running it disbanded basically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am