Kaiba Corp Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile

Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Points~15 Global Rank1
    Rank Record5-1

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Empty Vayu Turbo Deck Profile

Post by Kojo Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

For this deck profile ill be talking about a well known deck, Vayu Turbo. In the deck you abuse Vayu effect. With the now limited Klaut and Icarus Attack BW got hit more hard then people may relize it. But enough talk lets get into the deck.

Main Cards:

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Blackwing-VayuTheEmblemOfHonorImmy

Blackwing Vayu The Emblem Of Honor

If this card is face-up on the field, you cannot use it for a Synchro Summon. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card plus 1 non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the removed monsters. The effect(s) of that Synchro Monster is negated.

Obviously this is the main card in the deck aside Sirocco. This card can be heavily abused. With Grepher, Icarus Attack, Monster Reincarnation, etc this card can easily be dumped into the grave. Run 3

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile CRMS-EN010-Blackwing-SiroccotheDawn

Blackwing Sirocco The Dawn
    f your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon or Set this card without Tributing. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up "Blackwing" monster you control. It gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up "Blackwing" monsters on the field except itself. Monsters other than the selected monster cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

This is your next main card in the deck. Its like a mini Cydra just cant be SS like Cydra. So free 2000 beatstick when your in deep water. Also used to sync with Vayu to make Armed Wing. Run 3

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Burial%20from%20a%20different%20dimension

Burial From A Different Dimension
    Select up to 3 Monster Cards that are removed from play, and return them to their owners' Graveyard.

This card puts Vayu to it limits. With this u can use Vayu eff then activate this and re-use Vayu effect. Neat ahh. Run 1

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Blackwing

Blackwing Armed Wing
    1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
    If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

This is the main synchro of the deck. With Vayu+Sirocco is instant Armed Wing so yea. Run 3

Reccomended Cards

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile DarkGrepher

Dark Grepher
    You can discard 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster to send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

This card is a huge asset. If u have Sirocco/Vayu clogged in your hand u can use this to dump them and dump the other Sirocco/Vayu from deck. Run 2-3

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile 28985331

Armaggeden Knight
    When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

This card is a great asset in terms that it can dump your Siroccos or Vayus wen needed. Run 1-2

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Imagem43

Card Trooper
    Once per turn, you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard, until the End Phase. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

This card is good to mill your deck to thin it and try to mill your Sirocco and Vayu.Run 2

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile RykoLightswornHunter

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
    FLIP: You can destroy 1 card on the field. Send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard.

Same purpose as Trooper but also to pop an opponentes card. Run 2-3

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Reinforcements%20of%20the%20Army

Reinforcement of the Army
    Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck

This card is used to get your Grepher and Arma Knights faster. Run 1

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile EOJ-EN055

Icarus Attack
    Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster. Destroy 2 cards on the field.

This card helps you dump your cards from field. Also pop 2 cards from oppnent. Run 2

Deck Build:

Monsters: [24]

3x Vayu
    3x Sirocco
    3x Ryko
    1x Gale
    1x Klaut
    2x Grepher
    1x Arma Knight
    2x Trooper
    1x CS
    1x PSZ
    2x Lyla
    2x Erhen
    1x Gorz
    1x DaD

Spells: [9]

2x MST
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Dark Hole
    2x Solar Recharge
    1x Brigade
    1x RotA
    1x Burial From a Different Dimension

Traps: [7]

1x Solemn J
    2x Solemn W
    1x Mirror
    1x TT
    2x Icarus

Synchro: [15]

3x Armed Wing
    2x Armor Master
    1x Cat
    1x BRD
    1x Brio
    2x SD
    1x Trish
    1x Scrap Dragon
    1x Magical Android
    1x DED
    1x Gaia

So there you have it. Hope this was a easy article to understand thank you for reading xD
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Romania
    Posts279
    Money2
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    LocationRomania
    Rank Points30 Global Rank1
    Rank Record12-2

Vayu Turbo Deck Profile Empty Re: Vayu Turbo Deck Profile

Post by Supreme_King Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

Nice article, the Vayu Turbo Deck is quite a big threat if you know how to survive until you can safely overextend for the win.
    Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Points~15 Global Rank1
    Rank Record5-1

Post by Kojo Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

ye i found 6 Sams is a bit toop fast for this deck especially with Gateway open hand x[
    คlนนนนนนนนนนนน
    คlนนนนนนนนนนนน

Posts105
    Money9
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-20
    LocationHeLL
    Rank Points9 Global Rank3
    Rank Record5-5

Post by คlนนนนนนนนนนนน Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:17 am

Vayu Turbo might be tier 1, but something's missing..
    I'm a huge fan of it ^^
    Harper7000
    Harper7000
    Assistant

United States
    Posts83
    Money1
    Reputation1
    Join date2011-04-24
    LocationUnited States
    Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record0-1

Post by Harper7000 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm not an expert on Vayu Turbo (I run normal Blackwings still) but what about Honest and another CS? Plenty of lights for Honest and lights and darks for CS. 3 Chaos may be excessive but not 2. Ehren is a meh tech IMO, I only use one even in pure ls. Jain I think would be a better lightsworn if you want to run Recharges. Or maybe a 3rd Lyla even, she baits Warnings (they use it or lose it). Kewl article, I like how you include pics
    Enigma_m7
    Enigma_m7
    Assistant

Posts32
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-05-07
    Global RankUnranked

Post by Enigma_m7 Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

I run it in a lil more aggressive way.Without traps and only sirocco and vayu as bws.Others are LS,Psz,Malici,CS,Glow and DAD.It works pretty brutal.Well i remember one duel when i summon cs and Armed Wing > my opp use TT.Then i summon another 5monsters this turn and just own him.Can post a deck list later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:56 pm