Kaiba Corp Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant]

Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Points~15 Global Rank1
    Rank Record5-1

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Empty KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant]

Post by Kojo Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Some may know and some may not know this deck. But its an uprising deck in the making considering the flow of it. At first glance it may look like a random deck thrown together. I mean Karukuri and Machina i understand. But Plants u may ask? Well the plant engine abuses Spore and Glow Up Bulb to sync with Machina Fortress for a lvl 8 Bureido And from there magic happens. ANy who lets get into the deck!

Cards Needed:

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Machina%2Bgearframe

Machina Gearframe

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 "Machina" monster, except "Machina Gearframe", from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a Machine-Type monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

This card is an asset to the deck to help you bring out your Fortress early or to get your Machina Force so u can ditch it to pop your Fortress out. One of the main cards in deck run 2-3.

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Machina%2BFortress

Machina Fortress
    You can discard Machine-Type monster(s) whose total Levels equal 8 or more to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, select and destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this face-up card you control is targeted by an opponent's Effect Monster's effect, look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card from their hand.

This is your main synchro material card. Being a lvl 7 you can sync it with Spore or Glow up Bulb to make a lvl 8 Bureido which is your main synchro in deck. Also not to mention its easy summoning ability. You get a high beater with a decent effect if your not going to synchro. Run 2 i think 3 would over kill it.

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Spore

Spore
    If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and increase its Level by the Level of the monster removed from play to activate this effect. Each player can only use the effect of "Spore" once per Duel.

This is your main tuner in the deck. Its a lvl 1 so it can be synched with Fortress as previously mentioned to make a lvl 8 Bureido. Then possibly another lvl 8 Bureido where you use its effect. Run 1 obviously xD.

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Th_STBL-EN021-KarakuriStrategistmdl248-Nishipachi-

Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 “Nishipachi”
    This card must attack if able. When this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, change it to Defense Position. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, select 1 monster on the field and change its battle position.

This card is a combo asset to Anatomy and Bureido. When it is summoned you may switch a card's battle position on the field. Thus being able to draw for Bureido and getting a +1 counter on Anatomy. This is your main draw engine of deck. Run 2-3 depends on you.

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Karakuri%2BGreat%2BShogun%2BBureido

Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido"
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
    When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Karakuri" monster from your Deck. Once per turn, when the battle position of a face-up "Karakuri" monster you control is changed, draw 1 card.

This is your main Synchro in the deck. With its capability to give you a +1 draw and special summon another Karakuri its a huge asset. Run 3

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Th_STBL-EN048-KarakuriAnatomy

Karakuri Anatomy
    Each time a "Karakuri" monster's battle position is changed, place 1 Karakuri Counter on this card (max. 2). You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to draw 1 card for each Karakuri Counter on this card.

This card is like a Six Samurai United for Karakuri's. Like Bureido its gives you +1's [dpending on how many counter on it]. So in combo with Nishipachi you'll have a draw engine set up. Run 2-3 up to you.

Aiding Cards:

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Lonefire-blossom

Lonefire Blossom
    Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck.

Yhis card can help you get out your Spore or Bulb faster. + a removal target for Spore to make Spore lvl 4 and tune with another lvl 4 machine to get yet another Bureido. Run 2

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Glow-Up%2BBulb

Glow Up Bulb
    You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Each player can only use the effect of "Glow-Up Bulb" once per Duel.

Another helping hand being a lvl 1 tuner like Spore. It can sync with Machina Fortress for lvl 8 Bureido. Also searchable by Lonefire. Run 1

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] 016

Limiter Removal
    Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters you control, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

This card can aid in the preformance of an OTK if needed or to boost your machine monsters if need be. Run 1

Possible Deck Build:

Monsters: [21]

2x Lonefire
    1x Spore
    1x Bulb
    1x Tytannial
    2x Machina Fortress
    3x Machina Gearframe
    1x Machina Force
    2x Inashichi
    2x Nisamu
    2x Nishipachi
    2x Saizan
    1x Gorz
    1x Sangan

Spells: [9]

3x Karakuri Anatomy
    2x MST
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Limiter Removal
    1x BoM
    1x Dark Hole

Traps: [10]

1x Solemn J
    2x Solemn W
    1x Mirror Force
    1x Torrential
    2x BTH
    1x CotH
    2x D-Prison

Synchro Deck: [15]

3x Karakuri Bureido
    1x Karakuri Burei
    2x Catastor
    1x Brio
    1x BRD
    1x Gaia
    2x SD
    1x Naturia Beast
    1x Trish
    1x Scrap Dragon
    1x ChimeraTech Fortress Dragon

Thank you for readin. My 1st article ive made so still leaning how to word things and organize it. Hope yall understood it xD
    The Detonator
    The Detonator
    #39 Utopia Admin
    #39 Utopia Admin

Australia
    Posts63
    Money31
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-19
    Rank Points0 Rank Record1-4

KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant] Empty Re: KMP [Karakuri Machina Plant]

Post by The Detonator Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Very interesting and a nice take. I'm guessing you have play-tested the build you have listed here? Just curious to know how well it runs.

I've tried making a karakuri deck before but my lack of knowledge made me give up very quickly 8D.

The flow if your article with the High Resolution pictures is very nice. It would be good if you went through the possible combos and possible strategies in a bit more detail for your reader. Remember, most people reading these articles are going to have no clue about what you are writing about. Other than that it was still informative. Good job Smile
    Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Record5-1

Post by Kojo Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Main strat is to draw like crazy. Imagine 3 Bureido and then a Nishipachi + its eff u would get a +1 off of each Bureido. Then if u had like anatomy on top of tht its a pretty good draw advantage. But because the only beat stick in the deck is fortress you need cards like BoM, D-Prison, Mirror, etc to help your monster from being destroied. Im thinking of swapping the 2 Saizan for Rykos but idk yet. May try to find a spot for seven tools/trap stun seeing as how decks now days are trap heavy. hope tht explained a bit more '~'
    The Detonator
    The Detonator
    #39 Utopia Admin
    #39 Utopia Admin

Australia
    Posts63
    Money31
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-19
    Rank Points0 Rank Record1-4

Post by The Detonator Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Explained it fine Razz I've never run Karakuris like i said i would have to muck around with them properly to be able to see how they work. How has it done against the meta decks?
    Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Record5-1

Post by Kojo Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Well against 6 Sams [for me any ways] its a bit too slow. Vs Miricle Gemini, GK, Saber, and Draguity it works fine. Havent dueled BW or GB's yet [almost everyone in adv uses 6 Sams or Dragunity i swear xD] but yea it works fine the shuffler [ as always] will give u those sloppy draws once in a while but ehh thts just the shuffler doing its job xD
    Atlus
    Assistant

Posts15
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Points4 Global Rank3
    Rank Record1-0

Post by Atlus Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

no one for one?
    Kojo
    Kojo
    Assistant

Posts71
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    Rank Record5-1

Post by Kojo Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Play tested it but with sangan and lonefire it ended up dead draw for me most of the time. SO i took it out for the BoM. Tho you can run it if it pleases ur needs might work in your own version of this deck who knows. xD
    คlนนนนนนนนนนนน
    คlนนนนนนนนนนนน

Posts105
    Money9
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-20
    LocationHeLL
    Rank Points9 Global Rank3
    Rank Record5-5

Post by คlนนนนนนนนนนนน Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:19 pm

I was trying to build a Karakuri version the past week, but gave up because they aren't enough competitive. The reason is that not all Karakuri cards are realeased yet in KCVDS.

Pretty nice build though. I'll rate it at 9.5/10 for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm