Kaiba Corp Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Latest few...

M.R. doodlezzz;x
    M.R. doodlezzz;x
    Assistant

Posts35
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-25
    LocationSerbia
    Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record0-1

Latest few... Empty Latest few...

Post by M.R. doodlezzz;x Fri May 06, 2011 7:04 am

Latest few... Bumble11

Latest few... Robot11

Latest few... Thor10
    BERKAY
    Assistant

Turkey
    Posts283
    Money1
    Reputation1
    Join date2011-04-25
    Rank Points2 Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record2-6

Latest few... Empty Re: Latest few...

Post by BERKAY Fri May 06, 2011 1:03 pm

First
    Flow is good, almost. Left side looks reallt strange. I mean it hurts your flow. Violet Effect C4D on render doesn't fit with whole color composition. C4D looks oversharpened also. The best problem is your focal point needs fix. Tutorials say "erase the blur on his face". Yes you do but you should decrease amount of eraser and erase whole render. Keep it at 100 when you come to face and around of head on head. For lightning, try to use Burn Tool for sides and concerns. But not everywhere of course. For example, if your lightning comes from upside, you should burn below concerns mostly besides below sides. Left and right sides needs a little burn also. But don't burn upside because it would be at variable with where lightning comes.

Second
    Did you use three Abstract C4D? It's suicide. Never use more than two if you are not going to create your own background with them. It needs burn like first one. For colors and lightning... Render's color doesn't suit with background and theme. Same goes for C4Ds. Try to use some Adjustment Settings like Gradient Maps. This does a balance among of your colors. Then you can give it which colors you want with Photo Filters and another Gradient Maps. Improve yourself about them.

Third
    I don't have anything to say. It's best one among of those three. However it also has some problems like depth and sharpen. There is not a necessity like "you have to use sharpen and blur (for depth) in every work" If your focal point looks ruined, then you should use them. I think this work doesn't need sharpen this much since your render's head big enough. I don't think that people confuse about focal point by looking this big head. Very Happy
    M.R. doodlezzz;x
    M.R. doodlezzz;x
    Assistant

Posts35
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-25
    LocationSerbia
    Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record0-1

Post by M.R. doodlezzz;x Fri May 06, 2011 2:39 pm

tnx for CnC...btw on 2nd one i used just 2 abstract and one regluar c4d...anyway tnc again x)

and yea i looked up some tuts about depth and in every1 says that best depth is sharpening a render...so i worked litle on that...
    BERKAY
    Assistant

Turkey
    Posts283
    Money1
    Reputation1
    Join date2011-04-25
    Rank Points2 Global RankUnranked
    Rank Record2-6

Post by BERKAY Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm

I was talking about focal point. I use Gaussian Blur 0,5 and erase focal point with 100 opacity eraser. Then around of focal with 50 opacity eraser.
    After that I use a sharpen. I low layer's opacity 50 then delete everywhere with 100 opacity eraser, except focal point.
    It's what I do mostly for focal points. Of coursely, this shows changes according the moment how my work look. Smile
    Supreme_King
    Supreme_King

Romania
    Posts279
    Money2
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-24
    LocationRomania
    Rank Points30 Global Rank1
    Rank Record12-2

Post by Supreme_King Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Thor sig is epic. 'Nuff said xD
    Darkneji12
    Darkneji12
    Assistant

Posts29
    Money0
    Reputation0
    Join date2011-04-30
    Global RankUnranked

Post by Darkneji12 Sun May 08, 2011 5:24 am

depth isnt always about sharpening. its focus on the render. u sharpen it and u lower the opacity, u use gmaps to bring it out more and u use blurs to lift it out of the bg a little.
    the thor is the best altho u need to kill the fracticals.
    1st is hectic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content